strappy

Evening all, my name is Mark, I've just bought my 2nd Audi after owning 40 odd cars in the last 12 years.

Had children at a young age and had to make do with company vans due to not having a pot to wee in, in 1994 I bought my 1st vehicle, an 8 seater Toyota space cruiser,swapped that for a vauxhall Carlton, bought a fiat panda for the mrs around the same time but then in 98 swapped both of them for an Audi 100 avant, great car but eventually had to get rid as too many things needed doing, since then I've had various jags, mercs, bmw's, Saab,ford, subaru legacy's and because we recently moved I swapped my x type for a renault as it was cheaper to run, the good bit about that is I also bought an Audi allroad 2.7 tt for the weekend, it's a 2000 with 75k, fish with apparently 11k of extras, what a car, most of the cars I've had have been old and past their best but this is a cracker, the best I've ever had.

Sorry to ramble on, I suppose I better post in the relevant area about the few little niggles with it