Allroad niggles

strappy

Evening all, I've recently bought a 2000 allroad, picked it up on a Friday, great car, on the Sunday I got the dreaded amber suspension warning light up on the dash, it doesn't lose air and I can't hear the compressor running so from the little bit of knowledge I've gained from reading up on this I've assumed that my bags are okay and there are no leaks anywhere, it was stuck on level 4 and no matter what I tried I could not get the level to change.

Last Sunday I noticed that only 3 green lights were on so it had changed but this could have happened anytime, could I assume that my level sensors need replacing or should I take it to my local dealer and get them to see what codes come up or hopefully I might be able to find someone local via this forum who could sort me out and not rip me off.

Also the parking assist is playing up, just get the beep when I select reverse and passenger door mirror has come adrift from the motor,it seems that it has been folded in manually and now it doesn't engage properly in the motor, when I click it in the right place the angle of it is wrong, I've tried the folding them with the switch to try and reset it but it doesn't make any difference, thanks in advance for any replies