Returning to AUDI

Gary pa28

Hi

Just ordered an A3 s line 1.4 TFSI ,in Daytona grey .this is my second AUDI 1st was a TT .

Should collect weekend , so googled ,found and joined this owners club looking forward to some tips and advice on the A 3

Cheers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same model as you, but in Mythos black, 7 weeks old now, very pleased so far. Still trying to get my head around all the tec. How long have you had to wait for your audi?.

It's was already built,

Had a RR evoque but wanted something a bit cheaper to run so visited the audi centre that I got my previous TT from.

Had a chat and he had this one on the system wasn't planning on one being available and expecting at least 12 weeks wait .collected

Within a week .Great car only thing having a pre built is the lack of options ,it's pretty dull at night ,as I like ambient lighting and gutted it hasn't ..

Just a minor detail I'm saving a fortune PM .and for a 1.4 it's pretty lively and have been offered a test drive on the new RS 3 when its in as they know I'm interested in the S3

Hi Gary,

Welcome back to Audi  :)

Let us know how you get on if you do test the new RS3. I must say it looks very nice!

Will you be considering the RS3 if you like it (which of course you will  ;))?

I guess that will impact your per month saving vs the 1.4.... 

The idea was to save money and I've only had it a few weeks I normally wait a year then loose loads of money swapping

But it would be hard not to luv it and put an order in

Yep I can imagine if I drove one I'd fall in love  :lol:

(and the dealers know this!)