The White Screen of Death

TonyWhite

I have a 3.0 A5 S Line Quattro and when I got in the car this morning, I got what I can only describe as "The White Screen Of Death" on my centre console. I pulled up, did my survey and when I restarted all was ok again. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this...if its a sign of terminal things to come or just a computer glitch which re starting or re-booting has cleared. Any help or info on this very much appreciated.

Tony

Hi Tony,

I created a new topic for you but for future reference just go to the relevant forum section (e.g. A5 club) and once you are in it there is a little black box in the right hand corner that says "start new topic" so just click on that  :)

With regards to your white screen, there are plenty of reports of this happening to people once, sometimes staying that way for a few hours but after that it corrects itself and for most people it never happens again. Perhaps it's a software bug.

I wouldn't worry unless it keeps happening.