I joined at last

RS4 EGO

Hello fellow members, I thought I had best join a forum after owning an Audi for the last 5 years. Still with the same car and can never see myself selling it. Funny how cars make you feel when you get the right one. As you can tell by the picture it is an RS4 b7. Why would anyone sell this beast of a motor? Yes that is a girly thing to say but I am a girl. Anyway, just thought I would say hello and looking forward to some meet and greets.image.thumb.jpg.ddbbbd956deaa34a1892a37c

Hi Stacey welcome to AOC :smile:

I'm a big fan of the b7 RS4 and its aggressive body kit. I especially like yours in red with the black wheels... nice colour combo!

Have you done many mods to it?

Hello again James,

sorry for you not getting my previous post.

thank you for the welcome 😊

I have had a full miltek on the car with 100 cell cats and valves and stage 2 re map. 

Do you take yours to many car shows? I'm from the north west area but not been to many yet!

have you had any mods done yourself?

Sounds like a bit of a beast Stacey! I bet that goes really well with the mods. Is it quite loud too with the exhaust?

Mine is pretty much standard aside from a K&N filter and a few extra LED bulbs I've installed. I don't tend to find the time to squeeze in many shows unfortunately but usually try and get to Goodwood each year if I can!

Yeah it is a bit of a beast lol. I had my stage 1 remap after a yr and that made the power transition a lot smoother, so with the exhaust and further re map you can definitely tell the difference. 

Have you thought about having a stage 1 re map at all? I know not a lot of bhp from it but I think it refreshes the power etc. 

will have to arrange a get together at some shows in the future, I would like to show mine off a bit more, where in the world are you from then? 

My my partner is going good wood this year!! A lads weekend so I'm not invited but I've heard it's good. 

I'll try and send you a small video of the sound of my exhaust, not working on the I pad 

I'm down in Dorset so a little way from you in Stoke on Trent unfortunately!

I've thought about a remap but as you said on my car not a lot of power increase for the money etc.

Would definitely be interested to hear your exhaust though! :biggrin: