Afternoon all just joined found this while searching for some info .

I own A6 2.0ltr se tdi late 2004 silver one previous owner , my first venture with an Audi and just got all the belts done last month , scary but worth it . Gonna get some upgrades done on it soon so will keep in touch . 馃憤

Sounds like you picked up a nice tidy 1 owner car Ross. What sort of mileage? What car have you come from?

Get some pics up when you can!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James

100k , just got all the belts done , full leather interior all in great condition . Getting the alloys refurbished and done in Matt black . One downfall though previous owner took all the phone wiring and connections out :-(

had a 2.0 ltr vectra for 10 years聽

Wow, that's a long time to own the Vectra for. Must be quite a nice upgrade?

Personally I really like black wheels on silver cars, but I'd probably go gloss black if it were me, and then get things such as the mirror caps done too.

Hi James聽

yes was a great diesel car when kids where growing up lol . Attached a couple of images of the wheels , gonna do my front grill same colour , not sure about the rings on the grill , do them black or keep them chrome ?聽

image.jpeg

image.jpeg