MPG

Adeel

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a Audi A4 as I have just been allocated a company car allowance. 

I I need something with good MPG.

i have been told the ultra is what I should be going for. 

How on much is to fill the tank nowadays and on average how many miles do you get out the full tank?

The car has a 63 litre tank, so assuming you have around 5 litres left at the end you're looking at around £60 for a full tank with fuel prices around 104.9 ish.

The car's claimed MPG gives you a theoretical range of around 900 miles out of a tank, but assuming you do mixed driving I would take a little bit off of this anyway.

• 2 months later...

Hi.

I'm new on here and my name is George. I've got an A4 SE Technik TDI quattro and I too am at a loss as to what my actual MPG is.

Is there not a readout somewhere that tells you the MPG you are doing?

Hi George....welcome to the Forum!

I believe there should be a readout on the centre of the instrument panel usually accessed by toggling the switchgear on the wiper stalk.

Regards,    Trevor  -  Admin

Hi Trevor.

I thought there should be but despite twiddling all sorts of things I can't find it.

Love the car, but wish it had the far simpler and better system I had in my Golf. Or even the antiquated one in my Nissan pick-up.

Hi George

You should be able to keep clicking the button on the end of the wiper stalk, this should display various MPG figures including current and average as well as miles travelled on journey and how many miles left in tank.

Regards

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...