A6 avant s line 2007 wheel arch

Grahamfocal

Hi all, loving my new audi, and getting everything 100% as you do. Both front wheel arches, as in the trim are missing two fixings at the front bottom, assumed they were the stock torq type screws, as the rest are, but there appears to be pressed outline of a rectangular fixing. Any advice, can take pics tomorrow if helps, just want to get the right fixings.

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2016 at 11:21 AM, Trevor said:

HI Graham...welcome to the Forum

That would be handy if you could upload a photo of the fasteners and we can see what type they are.

Cheers  Trevor

Hi Trevor.

Thank you, hopefully picture explains it. screw is missing on both sides, same place 

DSC_0550_zps57n9nchg.jpg

I would assume that mudflaps were on there previously and the screws removed.

I would try some PK screws (self tappers) first and see if they bite in nicely...you don't want them falling out into the tyre.

• 1 month later...

I might be worry , but it looks like the plastic large head fasteners are missing Audi charge £2.50 ... You can get them on eBay at a reduced price. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A3-A4-A6-TT-A8-Engine-Undertray-Cover-Dowel-Pin-Clip-Fastener-Bolt-Screw-/231855864739?fits=Car+Make%3AAudi|Model%3AA6&hash=item35fbafbba3:g:stEAAOSwPc9Wzexy

• Like 1