TIM K

Hi all, found the forum via Darren in Newport, new to the forum but not new to the brand had my first Audi 80 Sport back in 1995 and been an Audi convert since then. 

We have developed over the last 2 years a product called Portector, the kit stops the ever increasing methods of theft by electronic compromise of the OBD of the vehicle and is the only current product to be Thatcham Approved to the new TQA Thatcham Criteria for protection against opportunist theft (to give it it's long winded title).

Enclosed some pictures and info below, I hope this is of interest?

All the best,

Tim

R8 PORTECTOR REAR.jpg

Q5 PORTECTOR REAR.JPG

Hi Tim...welcome to the Forum

Sounds like a great product you have produced, and being OBD I suppose it's quite universal across brands which is handy.

I have removed the last two images as it doesn't comply with Forum policies on advertising but as the other piccies are of Audi's (but still carry your product name on the plates) I can't see an issue with that...always like to see piccies of Audi's.

Please feel free to send me a private message with details of your product   trevor.catt@autoclubsinternational.com  

Cheers  Trevor

Thanks Trevor, I have e mailed you the details covering the kit, we done one loom for all VAG models and have applications for all other brands and models. Cheers,

Tim

Thanks Trevor, I am going down to Newport to do the S4 with Darren next Monday and also meeting with the Editor to hopefully run a feature on the kit and a special offer for all your members. I have included some more Audi pictures of vehicle that are already installed and protected with Portector kits.

Cheers,

Tim

Q5 FRONT PORTECTOR.JPG

SQ5 REAR PORTECTOR.JPG

SQ5 FULL FRONT PORTECTOR.JPG

SQ5 SIDE PORTECTOR.JPG

A 4 SLINE PORTECTOR.JPG

Q7 FRONT PORTECTOR.JPG

Q7 REAR PORTECTOR.JPG

S7 PORTECTOR.JPG

S7 REAR PORTECTOR.JPG

SQ5 FRONT PORTECTOR.jpg