Tyre Pressure Query / 245 45 R18 Tyres

Wesley949

Hi guys, just a quick query on tyre pressures.

2016 Audi A6 2.0TDI S-Line Ultra (190PS) S-Tronic / Tyres 245/45 R18 100Y XL

I have had this car just over two-weeks now and this is the first time I am checking the pressures and all the tyres are cold but the readings all displayed just under 38psi of which I have now let some air out but want to set the correct pressures.

The Drivers door tyre pressure sticker indicates the following;

FRONT 36psi / REAR 35psi but underneath it then refers to the Owners handbook.  When looking in the handbook, it refers to the Comfort mode and the the pressures should be FRONT 32psi / REAR 30psi.

All online checks with the vehicle registration state they need to be set at 32/30psi but these pressures are for Comfort mode only from what I understand from the handbook.

Its mainly just me within the vehicle, so should I set the pressures for 36/35psi or 32/30psi?

Any feedback and advice is very much apreciated.

I would be tempted to run the tyres at the 36/35psi recommended setting as the front will be heavier with the Diesel engine but the rears I may be tempted to lower them to nearer 30psi if its only you and minimal luggage.