New on here, New to the world of forums and Hopefully New to Audi

R3JA U

Hello everyone, I'm new here and also new to the world of forums so please excuse any mistakes or break in conduct.

I currently own a Mercedes CLS 350 V6 and am in the market for an Audi A7 3.0 TFSI. My main reason for joining here was to get your views on my particular choice of car and anything I should be aware of. If all goes well and your opinions/reviews are positive i shall be making the jump on Saturday.....

Many Thanks

Raja

Hi Raja

Welcome to the Forum, if you go to the Audi A7 owners part of the forum there is plenty of people talking about different issue's and or benefits too, there is another fellow member looking to buy one too, if you look at the replies I'm sure it will help you with your decision, but my opinion would be that it's a fantastic car! ;)

If you do decide to get it please post some pictures for everyone to have a look, would be great to see it! :)

Regards

Bradley

• Like 1

Sealed the deal lads!! audi a7 3.0 tfsi with a few nice factory extras. Will be picking it up on 28th after which pics will follow. Thanks for your time and direction!!

• Like 1

Hi Raja

Congratulations! once picked up I hope you enjoy it for a very long time! you made a great choice, I love the A7, the sloped back is my favorite part of the design makes it look sleek and more lowerd :) Can't wait for some pictures! :)  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally picked this bad boy up on Saturday... still need to get it polished up but I'm well happy with the car and all the features... not to mention the power 😱

IMG_0302.JPG

• Like 1