Evening all.

Juggati

Evening all, I have an Audi A3 3.2 Quatro 54 plate and recently decided not to just have it as a car and maybe put a little love back into it. As a former jap car fan and club member I decided to look around and see what kind of communities were about.

40 odd years old from Lowestoft area and not having a mid life crisis...that has been and gone :D ... recently had a stage 1 revo map as it was on sale even though I said no mods and definately not looking at an induction kit or non res exhaust!! cough...

Thanks for the read of my rambling post, but might as well start as I intend to continue. In denial. :D

Many  thanks for the replies.

Quater life crisis made me snort my cream jam scone nearly through my nose!! I will be using that!

As for the BHP, not overly sure, will be putting it on a dyno once I get a decent induction kit fitted without my wife knowing. I am  not expecting massive gains as its non turbo, but every little counts!

This seems a very lively board so look forward to having a good read!

• Like 1