Alloy wheel change

DanielTempest

just signed up to this forum, completely new to this lols, hoping someone can help, I have a 2014 a4 black edition, I'm wanting to change the alloys from the 19" rotors to  19" Rs6 ones, I've looked all over but can't seem to find any genuines, all I can find is replicas which I don't want, will anyone know if they will even fit, and where I can get them? 

Hello Daniel, 

Welcome to the forum, and let's hope someone can source these and help you with sound advice on whether they will fit - all important before you buy! 

I just wonder if there is anyone else in your neck of the woods who might help you out simply on a trial to fit.

I think you are wise to avoid replica wheels, and it sounds you are going about this the right way. The only thing I would add is to ask whether the wheels you are considering ( if indeed they will fit) were available as an alternative fitment to the ones fitted now (from new?). If not - and assuming they do fit- then you should really cover your bum and check this out with your insurers. Some may want to increase the premium, some may not, some may not want to insure the car. Of course, you could take a chance, but a chance it would be Daniel, and you would only find out if you were insured when you try to claim. A bit pessimistic, but better to keep this in mind if and when decide to change.

Good luck with it.

Kind regards,

Gareth.

• Like 1

Hi Daniel...welcome to the Forum

Can't really help you with the wheels except for breakers yards but I imagine everyone wants them and they'll be gone as soon as they come in.

Let us know how you get on with finding some.

Cheers  Trevor