A7 Door Mirrors - can they be folded manually??

A7fan

Hi there

Real pain with the A7 is the lack of 'powerfold' mirrors.  Question is - can I fold the mirrors by hand (when parking in a small garage for instance).  I've never had the courage to wrestle the mirrors back, to see if they can be folded.   Could be an expensive mistake if not!!   Anyone else tried this?? 

• 1 month later...

I had a problem when one of mine didn't fold out or in correctly, so when I dropped into the dealer he adjusted it manually, I had the same problem wondering about moving it manually but he didn't hesitate, 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Yes they can be folded manually. I just test drove (and bought) a 2015 A7, which does not have have electric folding mirrors. I asked the sales guy if they did fold manually - he wasn't sure but tried to do so and successfully showed me that they can...they kind of roll up and back rather than just at a straight angle (hope this makes sense).

Looking forward to collecting it next week, its a white -Black Edition, S-Line 272 HP with 21" wheels. 

Hope this helps

N

• Like 1