2007 S8 Rear Camera, TV & DAB Issues

Darklord

Hello

2007 Audi S8 5.2

Recently got my car back from detailers and I now have the following issues all at the same time:

1. TV channels video (Audio OK) do not appear on the front screen. Rear screens are OK.

2. Rear view camera video not appearing on the front screen. All other parking features working OK.

3. DAB radio stations are temperamental. Stations loose signal often. Not a area problem as I have never had this problem before.

Don't want to go straight to the dealers as I just don't trust then and they probably just get me to pay for new everything! Any help will be greatly appreciated. THANKS.

Reversing Camera - Layout.pdf

Reversing Camera - Connectors on reversing camera system control unit J772.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify, everything on the front video monitor works perfect EXCEPT I cannot see the rear view camera, TV tuner video (audio ok) and the DAB stations work intermittently.  I tried with the handbrake up/down but no difference. :sad:

Thanks

• 2 years later...

Same issue here. Just my car has no tv and dab radio. Reverse camera not working when reversing. Did anyone fixed this issue? Don't want to change module before trying something else. Thanks