new

Hi ppl

New Audi owner well from 2 years now!!!Audi A6 Allroad 2010,I'm partially happy about it cause for a premium car it could be better.Problem with manifolds and EGR!looks like the car did a lot of town!sorted,got a new problem the crankshaft pulley destroyed!!lost power steering and so on hopefully it happened while idle.If it was during driving on the motorway it could be catastrophic!!!!!!imagine loosing the steering control at 90mph!!!other than that done long trip to France,Germany,Switzerland,was alright!Kinda looking for some LED headlight for this car but looks difficult to find cause for changing the bulbs ,need to remove lot of stuff ,can't imagine a lady dismantling parts to change the bulbs!well it was poorly designed.Other than that hope will find good tricks and stuff here :-)

Welcome to the forum Pierre :) 

The allroad is a lovely car, sorry to hear your having issues with it. You'll find the members on here helpfull so don't hesitate to ask any questions :) 

nice to see you've done a road trip in your allroad. I'm going to France and Belgium this week coming :) 

feel free to write a road trip report in the road trip section :) 

cheers

steve

• Like 1

Hi Pierre....welcome to the Forum

Sounds like you've got everything under control now with the inherent faults...time to enjoy the car!

As Steve has already said, would be nice to read about your road trip stories on here.

Cheers,   Trevor

• Like 1

Hello all

Thanks for the welcoming messages ;-).I'm going to France (Brittany)often times will probably go there next month.I haven't recover the car yet,and hope by Thursday(approx 600£)grrrrr!:-).

7 hours ago, korrigan said:

Hello all

Thanks for the welcoming messages ;-).I'm going to France (Brittany)often times will probably go there next month.I haven't recover the car yet,and hope by Thursday(approx 600£)grrrrr!:-).

Your welcome :) 

thats a fair way to travel from portadown! 

My dad is from portadown originally :) and we go over a couple of times a year :)

im going to France and Belgium at the weekend. I'm assuming your aware of the new emissions stickers you have to have if your going near certain French cities such as Paris? 

If not, iv done a whole article on it under the toad trip section :) 

oh and the toll roads too, you need a transponder now for certain toll roads. 

Cheers

steve