Glow plug issue

Arfarver

Good evening all

i have had the engine management light come on and stay on for the past few days, I used a fault code reader and the car gave me P0674 code which reads as Glow plug number 4 faulty or circuit broken. I have the 2.0 tdi engine that doesn't have any glow plugs??? So can anyone tell me why it's giving me this fault code?

TIA

I had this same issue on my old 2003 A4 1.9TDI and also on a 2003 A3 1.9TDI and in both instances it was the rear near side brake light bulb! (figure that one out but apparently quite common!)

If it's not that then that's the super cheap option gone! 

I thought the same about Diesel engines, but if it has got glow plugs, I'm damned if I can find them lol 

My mechanic also said that mine is the one with no plugs and he can't explain the fault code, which is why I posted on here!

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and ask Audi 😳

1 minute ago, Arfarver said:

I thought the same about Diesel engines, but if it has got glow plugs, I'm damned if I can find them lol 

My mechanic also said that mine is the one with no plugs and he can't explain the fault code, which is why I posted on here!

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and ask Audi 😳

• Like 1