car spray job

WPAWS

got a scratch and scruff on passenger door and rear panel been chasing a quote from a few body shops now and been quoted £500 plus vat from most but today saw a guy who runs a garage and respray shop and quoted me £240 which is good but now wondering if its too good to be true i found him though my local garage who does all my Audi work, MOT repairs and servicing. 

i going to have the work done just hope i dont end up regretting it, i`m sure it will be fine but i always get nervous when i have to have work done on my car lol

5 minutes ago, Dan3222 said:

You been off-roading again Piotr?

Haha the bottom one was there when i bought the car but the one in the middle i was most annoyed about ... asda caprak, someone scrached ,probably a car parked next to me it and run away :(

9 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

Haha the bottom one was there when i bought the car but the one in the middle i was most annoyed about ... asda caprak, someone scrached ,probably a car parked next to me it and run away :(

dont you just hate it when people dont even leave a note with a number to say they damaged your car :(

51 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

dont you just hate it when people dont even leave a note with a number to say they damaged your car :(

Yup really annoying, mine has probs over 20 scratches and bumps because of it :( 

I always try and park well away from half wits in car parks, usually the furthest corner where no one can be bothered to walk from. Trying to justify spending £278 on 4 alloys to be refurbished at the moment. 😕😕

3 hours ago, fast edd said:

I always try and park well away from half wits in car parks, usually the furthest corner where no one can be bothered to walk from. Trying to justify spending £278 on 4 alloys to be refurbished at the moment. 😕😕

Same as Edd got the respray plus £200 for alloy refurb its all money money money and my cars not even new lol