new member looking for help.

geoffretired

Hi Geoff....welcome to the Forum

Another Dorset member....good to have you onboard

Make sure you check out the Regional Meetings as we run some local meet-ups in the South.

Cheers,  Trevor

On 18/09/2017 at 0:15 PM, geoffretired said:

Hi Trevor, Thanks for that.

I didn't realise when I signed up that the forum had so many sections.

What happens at the meetings?

Cheers

Geoff

1 hour ago, Trevor said:

Maybe @Steve Q could answer that question best

Hey Geoff, 

in response to your question as a club we attend all the major Audi/VAG shows but members can arrange club meetings/events in their part of the country. 

For example there is a rolling road day coming up in Leicestershire next month but other members have attended meet ups at airshows, museums or other locations :) 

i think there is talk of holding a rolling road day in the next couple of months in the south :) 

if you have any ideas for meet ups then please let us know! We like any excuse for an Audi meet up :) 

hope iv answered your question :) 

cheers

steve 

• Thanks 1

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that post. I guess my interest in Cars, is slightly different from that of others. I like driving. I like to think that my driving is improving( heehee) and I try to buy cars that fit what I want from them, while having none of the shortcomings that I can't stand.

When I changed to my current Audi the salesman seemed to think I needed a bespoke vehicle........

I find it annoying, for example, that replacing headlight bulbs is so fiddly. I am trying to find a solution by making something to make it easier to twist the lampholder without having my hand inside the small opening and at a very odd angle.

Cheers

Geoff

• Like 1