Bluetooth problems?

Robert B

Hi
I got a Audi A6 13 plate, and I have a problem with the Bluetooth, to be exactly, the Bluetooth is turning on and off by himself, and is very hard to see it on my phone, is like every 24 seconds is turning off and aster 1 sec or less is back on, I've tried with 6 different phones, and that was the reason to believe the problem is the car
Thank you

I think so . First we need to know what mmi have you got ? 

Then you need the software itself . Prosibly eBay or google. But there is no way of knowing the source of the soft. And doing it yourself there is always risk of what if something goes wrong ? 

On 11/10/2017 at 6:31 AM, Robert B said:

Done!

it was only a minor issue. I've just restored the settings from factory for Bluetooth , and now I can use it without problems with my iPhone/Samsung

Was this done on the phone or the car as iv got a 13 plate a6 and i seem to be having trouble like the phone doesn’t connect all the time 

• 3 years later...

Hi I have a A 6 2015 ultra, I am having problems with Bluetooth in my car it connects but when you make a call it is intermittent and you can not make out what they are saying this is very frustrating, has anyone else had or got this problem it only happens in the car.

dave

Hello Mr. Dave 

I have Audi A6, 2016 and Im experiencing the same issue and it is frustrating, please if you find a way out to fix the problem just post it here. 

thanks! 

Aziz

Hi Aziz 

I have had my car to Audi found nothing took my iPhone ten to apple and the same found nothing, I have just took a new contract with voxi for my phone but I have tried other phones in my car and dose the same with other phones, my wife has a new Q 3 and my phone works perfect in her car.

Dave