Starting mods advice

Patrico777

Hi

After month time owning a3 after timing belt change EGR valve change after been scratched ! I can finally start getting some mods on atm just bought wind delfectors, want some ideas please pictures might help is it direct fit to swap mirrors to chrome s3? Also thinking of side skirts from MAXTON? Rs3 grill and more just gonna take it one by one

0C821716-0F36-41BA-8EE2-AC72BDF11419.jpeg

Coilovers and honeycombe grill. Paint front and back audi badges black, you can also get black sline badges for the fenders . It would look mean !!! :) 

I would not change anything else . A3 has already fantastic shape 

21 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Coilovers and honeycombe grill. Paint front and back audi badges black, you can also get black sline badges for the fenders . It would look mean !!! :) 

I would not change anything else . A3 has already fantastic shape 

Just got fault again! Im !Removed! off now 

Just got another fault !!!! Smelt burning something fans running opened bonnet and smoke from near turbo? Quickly switched off the engine and waiting for RAC  also should there be like this not properly screwed in??

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh no! Not again! Let's hope it's something small. When I was heading to Audi's in the park in June I got something wrapped round the fan on the way and had to stop as the noise was crazy! Thankfully I could remove the fabric strap at the roadside with my brothers help. 

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Oh no! Not again! Let's hope it's something small. When I was heading to Audi's in the park in June I got something wrapped round the fan on the way and had to stop as the noise was crazy! Thankfully I could remove the fabric strap at the roadside with my brothers help. 

Going to audi wirh rac behind me he said one pipe that goes to dpf sensor is to short and smoke from there ?  As the pipe shld go back to dpf but is not