F.N.G on the Forum :)

Andy180977

Hello all, just a quick introduction to say hello.

I took delivery of a 13 plate A3 1.6 Tdi SE, earlier this week. Fair to say, I think I've fallen in love with a car :D

Have always loved the shape and size of the A3 when I've seen them (like a cross between a large hatchback and a small estate), and when I had the chance to own one, I jumped at it. 

So far, I am still getting to grips with all the tech in it. I've sorted out blue-tooth, tweaked the interior to how I want it to look (geeky 40yr old man-child at heart), and am in the process of debating on what dash-cam I want to get. 

I've a very comprehensive AA cover, and a friend in the Motor Mechanic trade, so I should be ok if the worst case scenario happens.

The only thing that was missing from the car, was the Sat-Nav had never been activated. I think I read that it would cost a decent chunk to get a dealership to sort that... so the trusty google maps on my phone will suffice.

I will upload decent pictures when I take them (love the weather here in Swansea... always ruddy wet), and look forward to being an active member of the forum. 

Andy :)