Newbie 2014 A4 B8.5 2.0 TFSI Quattro Avant

brooko182

Hello! Bought my A4 back in May to replace my Mk5 Golf GT TDI 170 with a very full and poorly DPF.

So far a new set of Bridgestone boots to get rid of the ditch finders the previous owner put on to get it through the MOT, 

looking forward to getting a remap and possibly an exhaust if I can find one that doesnt drone at cruising speed but brings out the noise of the S-Tronic gear changes- reccomendations greatfully recieved! 225 BHP feels quicker than it should which I guess is down to the awd so a remap should make it amazing I hope, though not keen on the price of the REVO one at £599.

Road trips so far - been to Brugges for a long weekend and Morzine mountain biking - no numb bums, no tinitus from droney road noise - amazing car to cruise across country in, get there feeling pretty fresh!

The only down side is that its a bit thrstier than I thought it would be but its tollerable and its a little bit wallowy in the bends but its a cruiser really so you cant have it all I guess!

Hope you guys like....

Audi 2.jpg

Audi1.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Ryan, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Great to see you've done road trips already :) 

When you get time feel free to right a report of your road trip with pics under our road trips section. I'm sure other members would love to read your story and it might inspire others! :) 

Cheers

Steve