Anyone have problems getting their demister working?

SeanQ87

Thanks for explaining the settings on the screen for me.

So basically once i get the air fixed, i should just have it on all the time (light off) and have it set to auto?

Who's been servicing your car over the last 10 years then Sean? Blinking heck! Not at all surprised if it's been in there for at least 10 years. Bet you wil be getting this changed at least every two years from now on. 

Air filter 10 years old as well? Sorry only joking. I am arn't I? 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

4 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

Wow

I know man lol, that is not all of it, there was more dirt and stuff on it that fell off it as i pulled them out. :P My hands and footwell was a mess ha. :P

3 hours ago, Magnet said:

Who's been servicing your car over the last 10 years then Sean? Blinking heck! Not at all surprised if it's been in there for at least 10 years. Bet you wil be getting this changed at least every two years from now on. 

Air filter 10 years old as well? Sorry only joking. I am arn't I? 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Well iv had the car for 10 year and i knew nothing about this filter until you all told me about it on this thread, so not entirely sure when the last time it was changed, but a long time ago anyways by the looks of it.