Im back people

Great to hear from you Dan! :)聽

Can't wait to see the mods you've done :)聽

Our first show is at Beaulieu in April. I have put vag tuner live on the list but.no takers so far, except me of course!聽

Good to hear off you too mate.聽

Wheres that show then mate? Many attending? Well i will go vag tunner live again was a good show last year.聽

You will see them soon. Got a few more horses pulling it now aswel 馃槣

2 hours ago, dan_avant170 said:

Good to hear off you too mate.聽

Wheres that show then mate? Many attending? Well i will go vag tunner live again was a good show last year.聽

You will see them soon. Got a few more horses pulling it now aswel 馃槣

Yea there's a few attending and Beaulieu is in brockenhurst in hampshire. You get access to their famous museum with the entry fee :)聽

For vag tuner live so you want me to get a club display again? Try and get more members coming?聽

Oh nice one! Is she still.on the landy rims?聽

Thats not too far away then whats the date of it so i can check with mine and the wifes work.聽

Ye mate deffo want to do that again was a good show mate and would love to display again there.聽

Ye shes runner 220bhp now 馃榾 ye mate im still rolling on the landy rims as much as i want something new i just cant seem to part with them yet. Altho all the snow hasnt been kind to my front wings lol i got to get then sorted for the shows lol

The show is on the 29th April :) let me know if you can come Dan and I'll add you to the list :)聽

Cool, I'll add you to the vag tuner live list :)聽

Keep them on those rims, they look great! :)聽

The wings seem to go on all Audi's of the era. I know mine had to have 2 new ones last year.聽

Ok then mate the 29th april is a go for me. Wheres best place to get tickets and how much are they?聽

Ok then nice on thank you. Ye i think im going to well for now haha

my wings where fine but where my wheels rub its took the paint off inside then when we had snow it compacted inside my wings and as it broke off it chipped chunks of paint off on the outside 馃槥 i need to get it sorted as letting my car down now

Here's the link to the thread Dan :) glad you can make it, I'll add you to the list :)聽

Yea, I'd get that sorted sooner rather than later. I've got to get some spray work done on mine before the show season starts.聽