transmission oil change

Bryan T

can anybody point me in the right direction i want to do a transmission oil and filter change on my 2.0tdi 2006 multitronic cvt. the problem i am having is there is so many different kits on eBay and i would like to know for sure which one i need is there a website i could just put my reg or vin into that will give me the right parts for sure. cheers

Most (if not all audi main dealers) do fixed price servicing on audis over 4 years old. You may find that a gearbox oil change from a dealer is not as expensive as you’d think. On my 1.9tdi c5 a6, having the timing belt and water pump done is cheaper through audi than an independent. This is partly because I would only use audi parts for such a job. Plus you can have a courtesy car for £15 ,it comes back cleaned and vehicle gets a quick once over whilst its there. 

My old clunker does look a bit odd in their workshop and you inevitably get asked if you want to buy a new car, oh and the coffee is’nt bad either and one time they kept me hanging around for an hour, but gave me a bottle of moet for the inconvenience.