Wash and Protect

WPAWS

so simple m8, wash car with the shampoo and sponge then while still wet use 1 cloth and spray a panel at a time wiping it in till you done the whole car the use 2nd cloth to buff off the car

• 1 year later...

Hello Joe,

’.....trust me....’ . Really no reason to distrust you Joe! , but I certainly would question your opinion, but appreciate it’s always a person choice. 

‘...saving at least 5 minutes’ (by using a pressure lance). So what are you going to do with this extra 5 minutes?

Pressure lances are exactly what they say they are - they deliver water at a high enough pressure to remove grit and grime from your patio. They do the same thing for the far more delicate paintwork of your car, and over a relatively short space of time they will turn the paintwork lacquer milky due to bombarding it with water at a high pressure. OK so you have an extra few minutes spare at the end of each week -eventually enough time to contemplate the effects on the paintwork, and think if it removes heavy grim from your decking, it will certainly eroded your paintwork! 

Cool?? 

I’m very much with WPAWS, but as I said, it’s a personal choice. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.