Petition against Audi UK re Audi A4 TFSI 2.0 B7 engine OIL CHAIN PUMP FAILURES

Riccardo

Hi all I’ve finally gotten around to making a petition for my grievances against Audi UK please share and sign. I don’t want myself and others to suffer in silence. 

Can you help me out by signing this petition?
http://chn.ge/2oLsxwk

On 05/03/2018 at 10:05 AM, Riccardo said:

Hi all I’ve finally gotten around to making a petition for my grievances against Audi UK please share and sign. I don’t want myself and others to suffer in silence. 

Can you help me out by signing this petition?
http://chn.ge/2oLsxwk

I had a bit of an oil leak recently on my b7 tfsi. It was coming from the cam chain. Had it replaced along with the timing belt kit and the exhaust/turbo manifold... another part that seems to go. Hopefully I got to it before the damage occurred. 103k. Problem is with a lot of cars is these undertrays... you do not notice leaks etc apart from at service time.

Complicated answer lol since I’ve had the car oil consumption always been poor. But then I had the oil chain pump failure, changed leaky rocker cover, leaky oil cooler and now to do leaky oil filter box, never ending nightmare, money pit situation. I not sure if I even know what normal oil consumption feels like if you’ve read the link details.