RH dipped beam has stopped working

Ollie2910

Evening all

apologies if this has been asked before, I recently had my RH dipped beam stop working, fuse is good, and bulb is good, (also swapped for new bulb just in case) but still no luck. 
I noticed on the fuse board that the fuse is marked as a "smart power module right lights", could it be this module that has gone poof and if so where do i find it?

All other lights are working, sides, LH dippedand both full beams, They are halogen bulbs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as just getting to the bulbs is a mission on its own on the c6.

Thanks in advance,

Ollie2910

Hello Ollie,

Not saying this is going to be the answer to your problem, but I recently spent half a day trying to resolve the exact same issue on a non Audi car. Original fuse was fine so was replaced, but when I removed it again at a point of exhausting all other possibilities, I found there was a bit of white corrosion on the spades. A squirt of WD 40 into the fuse position and a new fuse, and hey presto all was well.

Sometimes the simple things are worth a go before delving deeper.

Good luck in getting it sorted.

Kind regards,

Gareth.

Thanks Gareth, I'll try that one today to cover all bases. Im Convinced there are control moduals for the lights, I just can't find them. Would be nice to swap the left with the right to see if that works. 

(Wishful thinking) :-) 

Ollie