Audi MMI SatNav SD Card

Tyr92

Hey guys,

I've googled a bit but haven't really found a definitive answer to my question, so was hoping some of you could shed some light?

I recently acquired an A3 2013 with MMI, but it doesn't have the SatNav SD card for the car - it has previously had it, and it asks to enter the SD card to load the maps from - I've spoken to my local Audi dealer who have said that the car still has the SatNav coded, so all it needs is the card, or they can supply a new card and code it for £196.00 - I'd ideally like to avoid this if I just need the media. 

Am I able to simply download (some have suggested this elsewhere to others?) or buy an Audi SD card from eBay?

Cheers,

Welcome to the forum Alasdair, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

You could definitely try and buy an SD card off eBay and try it. If that fails then your best bet is Audi I'm affraid. 

Cheers

Steve

• 1 month later...

Alright Bud, 

I've been wondering this myself,  It's niggling me that I've got the NAV section that doesn't work! did you find the answer? if so how much did it cost you?

Mark.