Seatbelt warning signs

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

I'm assuming you are all wearing your seatbelts? 

But... If you want to turn off the seat belt binger then I believe you'll need to used vag com or similar to turn it off.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve. 

Of course we all wear our seatbelts it's got to the stage every time the alarm chimes I have to undo the seatbelt quickly and put it back in to stop it for a minute or two if I'm lucky. 

Is this vag com easy to use? I was going to take today to a electronics mechanic but if it's straight forward it will save me about £80.

Thanks 

Glad to be apart of the forum :)

I thought so but thought I'd check :) 

It sounds like there is a fault and you've done wise to hook it in with an auto electrician. Vag com won't help in this case due to there being a fault. 

You could also get a diagnostic check carried out to see what fault codes flag up.

Cheers

Steve

Not sure if this is the same thing.

had an e61 535d, there was a sensor cushion that wore through in the seat. As it was wearing out it would cause the seatbelt light to come on/off intermittently. Could this be similar to the 4f?

• 1 year later...