Hi, first time on a forum of any kind and first owning an Audi. I have just got a 2015 RS6 Avant. Love the car but I am struggling with the MMI etc. I am usuall pretty good with car stuff and have a reasonable knowledge or the ability to keep trying and figure things out. But this car has me stumped so I need lots of help. I will list them so a)I don’tn missing thing out, and b)one of you guys in the know may see a common denominator.

1. I have signed into MyAudi with chassis and it has given me a pin. As it is chassis specific I would assume it would give a pin unless the car had Audi Connect. It is fitted with MMI  navigation plus  with trackpad.

2. The is no connect ikon to click to entre pin.

3. I have tried to add CDs to the jukebox but it says that this cannot be copied. I have used the same discs in a BMW and the disks have copied so I would assume again that the disks are  copyable .

4.  I have downloaded the map updates to a SD card. But the SD card slot or and two are not highlighted for me to select to install the updates .

5.  I connect to the cars Wi-Fi but my phone “say no Internet”

Any help assistance or pointers will be greatly appreciated .

John 

Edited by JohnnyEngish
Missed MMI info