Remapping information please

Bunwithagun

I'm planning on remapping my 2011 2.0 TFSI, 37k miles I've considered one or two companies but am thinking of going with Celtic Tuning, the figures are pretty good and from what I've seen the reviews are also good.

Audi TT (8J) 2.0 TFSI 1984 cc (2006-2013)

Stage 1

Power - Original 208 bhp - Remap 262 bhp

Torque - Original 258 lb/ft - Remap 312 lb/ft

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

IMG_20180223_143317973.jpg

Welcome to the forum Robert, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

lovely looking TT you have there 🙂

cletic tuning are well experienced in doing remaps. My advice would be to make sure the car is in good health before the remap is carried out and maybe a service wouldn't be a bad idea.

cheers

Steve

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the feedback Steve, the car is in great condition, fully serviced, runs sweetly, I did a similar job on my previous TFSI and it really brought the car to a better level. I've been quoted £360 for the remap, which is pretty good.

Robert.

1 hour ago, Bunwithagun said:

Thanks for the feedback Steve, the car is in great condition, fully serviced, runs sweetly, I did a similar job on my previous TFSI and it really brought the car to a better level. I've been quoted £360 for the remap, which is pretty good.

Robert.

Nice one! And that's definitely a good price 🙂 please let us know how you get on 🙂

cheers

Steve

• Thanks 1