New Member - A5 TFSi owner

Audible

Hi.  I've joined simply to get some technical advice.  I currently own a 2011 model Automatic A5 TFSi.  I love it to bits.  I have previously owned an A4 and an A6.  The A5 is the best so far.

Welcome to the forum and Carol, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

glad you like your a5, it is a lovely car 🙂

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

Many thanks indeed.  I should have joined a long time ago.  I have had so much go wrong with my lovely Audis - usually because I am afraid of car garages in the way that many people are afraid of dentists!  I just don't trust any of them and believe they will all cause me pain!

All the best

Carol

Welcome to the forums Carol :yahoo:

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul

Hi Paul

Thank you for the warm welcome.  I solemnly promise not to destroy the atmosphere in anyway, although I do find it very difficult keeping my sense of humour under control.  Hopefully the punishment for that is not to hideous.

If you actually look like your picture, I am sure I will spot you as you drive past.  That is overly cute.

All the best

Carol
ex A6 and A4 owner.