coil springs

didi

hi guys, just signed up,need some info please,can you fit standard coil spring to a6 avant 2.7 tdi s line quattro,2011,need it raised up a bit,just too low for some of the places i have to go with car,its lowered springs thats on it,any advice much appreciated

yeah it's lowered springs thats on it,standard springs will be longer,will they fit is what i need to know,will try upload photo,not sure how to do that 

26 minutes ago, didi said:

yeah it's lowered springs thats on it,standard springs will be longer,will they fit is what i need to know,will try upload photo,not sure how to do that 

D70737DA-7C6B-437E-9FCE-2F0EA2D314AA.thumb.jpeg.841b711b812fb0f15e3b3bd20c5f5ed2.jpeg

Under the spare wheel you have a build sticker . It has PR codes on what is instaled on the car . One of the codes in suspention . 

Decode the sticker here and will tell you what original suspension you had. 

http://prsearch.planetvag.com/

Anyone know the colour codes the Sline 1bv springs should be.. one side of mine has yellow blue orange orange and nothing on the otherside - which appears to sit higher than the colour codes side. Im thinking someone has fitted an incorrect spring at some point - neither spring is broken from what i can see under the car. Cant find info on the A6 C6 spring colour codes.

Just now, niedzial1983 said:

They could have been replaced for non oem parts 

Yeah thats what im thinking. Can i assume the spring colours will always be on part of the spring thats visible without removing it?