New A4 Avant owner

Mk1ad

Hi guys, I am getting my very first Audi this week.. I’ve always drove vag and looking forward to the Audi.

Currently have a Mk1 golf sitting in the garage. I’ve had a mk5 golf r32, Lupo and a 94 polo coupe. 

Just wanted to say hi anyway

FFF26EA5-DFEE-45D9-A332-043F12B4DE24.jpeg

On 9/8/2018 at 9:31 PM, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum Adam, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

Great to see another Leicester member 🙂 abd lovely Audi by the way! 

cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve.

Hoping i can get any answers to questions i ask on here and will be good to talk to guys on what things i can do to make it better :)

Where in Leicester are you from?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Mk1ad said:

Thanks Steve.

Hoping i can get any answers to questions i ask on here and will be good to talk to guys on what things i can do to make it better 🙂

Where in Leicester are you from?

Cheers

I'm sure you'll get the answers 🙂

I'm in Syston, where abouts are you?

Cheers

Steve

I'm sure i will.. Will be looking for an interior at some point aswell as want to change it. Will be looking for something from an S4 or RS4 though.

I'm in Wigston mate.

Is there any kind of meets local to Leicester?

On 9/10/2018 at 7:44 PM, Steve Q said:

Very nice interior upgrade 🙂

Not far then! 

Erm not really. I have tried before but it's hard to get local members to meet up! Always willing to though! 🙂

No not too far mate, I’ve got a few bits to do on the A4 that I’ve found now I finally have it but would be up for a meet 👍🏻

She is asleep at work atm!

3606BE60-616C-49C7-B38A-AB305DAA857C.jpeg

On 9/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, Mk1ad said:

No not too far mate, I’ve got a few bits to do on the A4 that I’ve found now I finally have it but would be up for a meet 👍🏻

She is asleep at work atm!

3606BE60-616C-49C7-B38A-AB305DAA857C.jpeg

Are you free evenings or during the day? 

I ask as there's the mash tun bus cafe in barkby which is an interesting meet spot 🙂

Hi Steve,

Never really free atm, Work and the wife keep me busy lol plus i still have a few bits to sort on the A4 first as running a little sluggish now and again.

Would be good to go to a meet or maybe arrange one and see who's up for it. Many from Leicester on here?

Just now, Mk1ad said:

Hi Steve,

Never really free atm, Work and the wife keep me busy lol plus i still have a few bits to sort on the A4 first as running a little sluggish now and again.

Would be good to go to a meet or maybe arrange one and see who's up for it. Many from Leicester on here?

There's a few from Leicester but bon really interested in meeting up unfortunately.