Bike Rack for A3 Sportback SE Technik 1.6 2015

RichJW

Hi,

Has anyone purchased a good bike rack for this model and could recommend it? I'm after a rear mounted type to hold 3 bikes. It's hard to determine which are suitable for my model. So many users out there have experienced difficulty. I've looked at Halfords and the one it suggests, however the reviews aren't great.

Thanks, Rich

Hi Paul,

Many thanks for the advice, I love the video and the reviews on Halfords' website are excellent.

I'll pay a visit to there and see if it fits the A3.

Cheers Paul,

Rich

With halfords if they say it fits be sure to see it on the car before buying it because if it turns out it does not your refund will be 3 - 5 days before the money is back in your account unless you pay cash but lets be honest who uses cash theses days lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Halfords said "the computer says No" to the Saris Bones 3-bike. They insist there's is the only compatible one they sell to fit the Audi A3 Sportback/Hatchback (2015, 65 plate). It's got such poor reviews that I don't want the Halfords one.

Has anyone else with a 2015+ A3 successfully fitted a boot mounted bike rack for 3?

I'll email Thule to see what they say.

Thanks,

Rich