Allroad wheel compatibility

Julien V

Hi there,

I used to own a C7 saloon and got winter wheels for it (genuine audi), now sold the car and bought a C7 allroad to replace it

The allroad is currently on 255/45r19 on 8.5x19 ET43 wheels and the old winter set is 7.5x18 ET37

Does anyone know if they would fit?

Audi set for alload are 7x18 ET38 for the allroad, but I had hoped they would be fine...

I appreciate any help

Thanks

Thanks John76sk, I know i will use 235/55r18 - just not too sure about the offset/wheel width... 

Audi recommends 8x18 et 38 and the one I have are 7.5x18 et 37... hopefully it will work

Morning pal,just had a look on your wheel size you are about to change to,but that's not good idea mate,if orig.tire size on your allroad is 255-45-19 and you'll change to 235-55-18 your speedometer will too low compare to actual speed,60mph on speedometer actual speed will be 60.4,no good for speed cameras mate,it's just opinion,and for the offset have a look here,this might help

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/audi/a6/2018/#trim-20tdi-eudm-188

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate

In the end, I didn’t want to chance it because of offset and size difference (and those expensive to fix air suspension)

I sold the old set (relatively well and quickly to my surprise) and bought a new one from German eBay, so it wasn’t a big expense after all.

Genuine 18 allroad alloys (like new) and 4 Dunlop winter (from 2017 with 6/7mm), besides no insurance faff as it is OEM!

Highly recommend eBay.de for wheels... (good price, wheels were packaged appropriately, ordered Sunday afternoon, delivered Tuesday afternoon) - can find eBay shop name if needed...