Paint Mystery

Rankers
聽Share

Hi all - cry out for help due to聽 impulse buy for a bit of fun - but has left me pondering the paint code?

Found it in the boot - but very worn - code Im guessing ti reads as doesn't return any paint 馃槥

Can anyone help? 2 pics attached. (looks like SK99 but think thats white?)

thanks in advance

IMG_9188.jpeg

IMG_9212.jpeg

Welcome to the forum David, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 馃檪

I believe the paint is an Audi聽exclusive colour called pelican blue but is also known as kingfisher pearlesant Blue. I believe the paint code is LY5T.聽

If your car comes with the original owners service book then a similar sticker to the one in the boot can be found in the inside of the front cover.聽

Cheers

Steve聽

• Thanks 1

That鈥檚 brilliant many thanks - not at all like the sticker then!聽
I鈥檒l dig out the books when I get home Friday and have a look for the replicated sticker. But many thanks. It does indeed have a pearlescent look to it under the sun so sounds right.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rankers said:

ok so cars in the paintshop apparently its: LZ5F聽Sprint Blue

Exciting times!

need to get out more! 馃檪

IMG_9434.jpg

Sorry I got it wrong. Sprint blue is very similar to be fair.聽

Cheers

Steve

Hey Steve np, really appreciated your help.

I got a touch up in the colour you suggested and it was too light.

- at that point I decided to throw it into the shop anyway as they鈥檇 do a much better job than me (obviously)聽and pretty much every panel needed something so rather get it done nice vs a patchwork quilt! Lol. (Plus not going on holiday this year I guess!)

34 minutes ago, Rankers said:

got it back - gutted I didnt get bonnet and front bumper done now too!q7back.thumb.jpg.fd1913836d7d3b0ef89c7c5c1ce12972.jpgq7.thumb.jpg.2dce26fcf4692063cee6d4a0f9fa4131.jpg

Wow, wow, wow! That looks amazing!!聽

Top work! Would love to see that on our club displays when the shows are back on.聽

• Like 1