Brake Fault, Esp Fault and Steering Malfunciton

boeingaddict

Hi guys, sorry for my weak english, i hope i can well explain my problem;

Brake fault warning illuminated with abs, esp, park brake lights during a hill climb and i stopped immediately. when i try to climb the hill, my car went backward then i realized hill holder is not working. anyways after couple of kms esp fault message illuminated, than brake fault again, than esp fault, than brake fault. and speed indicator disappeared (showed zero) for a while with "steering malfunction light" than back to normal. after that day, i realized brake fault is still active. and also i get brake servo inoperative message before starting the engine couple of times. after engine start, shıft position D or R, released brake pedal and car did not moved, needed gas to move. after 2-3 minutes later it back to normal.

what is going on with my car? and ideas? abs module failure or sensor failure can give all that faults?

As you are experiencing multiple electrical issues I'd first advise check the battery, as a failing battery can cause all sorts of electrical issues. 

If the battery is ok then id be looking bat getting a diagnostic check carried out.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks for your feedback Steve.

I checked my battery, i guess it looks fine. Measured 12.5V and the engine did not worked for 3 days. After engine start battery shows 14.5V. Final voltage is 13V after 1-2minutes of charge.

1 week ago i changed all my tires in the service, maybe something happened to speed sensors when installing tires. Anyways i'm going to mechanic shop tomorrow.