Tran$porter

Trip to Palma

Morning gang,

I'm considering a road trip to Alcudia on the island of Palma, I know it sounds daft but I have my reasons, which I can explain of you like 🤘😁🤟but its not important to the post at the min. I'll be going from Manchester and hoping to do the trip with no overnight stops, apart from the ferry crossings of course.  I'll be allowing 3 clear days for the journey each way.  Do you guys have any advise that may make it a better experience, routes, ferries, POI's etc.  I don't want to just hit the motorway and go, I want to make a journey out of it! 

any advise would be awesome, cheers

23 hours ago, Tran$porter said:

Morning gang,

I'm considering a road trip to Alcudia on the island of Palma, I know it sounds daft but I have my reasons, which I can explain of you like 🤘😁🤟but its not important to the post at the min. I'll be going from Manchester and hoping to do the trip with no overnight stops, apart from the ferry crossings of course.  I'll be allowing 3 clear days for the journey each way.  Do you guys have any advise that may make it a better experience, routes, ferries, POI's etc.  I don't want to just hit the motorway and go, I want to make a journey out of it! 

any advise would be awesome, cheers

Definitely keep us posted Fraser. I'm supposed not be going there in September but flying. You going to go via France or Santander?.

54 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Definitely keep us posted Fraser. I'm supposed not be going there in September but flying. You going to go via France or Santander?.

I will do it will be next year probably because it’s so hard to plan with what’s going on. This was my thoughts on a route 😇

B2D4C4C5-7874-44DF-BD33-4C5504E435DC.png

Very nice 👍 I was thinking of doing a road trip to Spain, Gibraltar, Morocco to the Sahara and Portugal 👍 

You going just for a holiday?