rmascup

Hello everyone,

Ricardo, from Lisbon and just got a Audi Q7 3.0 TDI (CASA) engine from 2008. Hope i can learn some things regarding this car and help when needed also, since i have already owned previously a Audi A6 C5 1.9 TDI from 1998 and i really enjoyed it.

Hi everyone, I am a new member and have a 61 plate Audi A3, I'm wanting to upgrade my brakes, it's been suggested I use EBC discs and Ferodo DS2400 pads any advice alternative suggestions please?

12 hours ago, Greeny boy said:

Hi everyone, I am a new member and have a 61 plate Audi A3, I'm wanting to upgrade my brakes, it's been suggested I use EBC discs and Ferodo DS2400 pads any advice alternative suggestions please?

Welcome to the forum

Yea you could run with that. You want to be looking at items listed as fast road use or similar. 

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Steve,

What I'm specifically looking to do is have the caliper look of an S3 or RS3 and paint them green and have the Audi logo on the caliper, I need to know if there is a conversion kit or if I could buy the correct size disc and if so what size, what type or size of caliper will fit my car and will fit the ferodo ds2500 pad as everyone recommending the ferodo pads and what combo and sizes I need to achieve this look / combo.

Cheers Ads