Howdy

Hi everyone, just joined. Looking at getting a MK3 TTrs or TTs (and doing some tuning)

Currently just sold my S3 and debating whether to keep my 260 tuned Z4 and get the TTs or go all out for the TT rs.

Welcome to the forum Robert, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

You ask a tough question. Is the z4 convertible? As that may affect your decision. 

Will you regret just getting the TTs and not the RS? 

Cheers

Steve

1ugixtilmh421.jpg

Yeah it is the e89 model so metal roof convertible. 

I'm not a fan of the TT roadster as prefer the look of the hardtop.

I am struggling to decide if a TTs and a remap would be the better idea over getting an RS. As the prices are over £10k difference.

Maybe a test drive of both will help but my logic usually goes out the window during that stage and I just want to buy buy buy XD

3 hours ago, skella45 said:

Yeah it is the e89 model so metal roof convertible. 

I'm not a fan of the TT roadster as prefer the look of the hardtop.

I am struggling to decide if a TTs and a remap would be the better idea over getting an RS. As the prices are over £10k difference.

Maybe a test drive of both will help but my logic usually goes out the window during that stage and I just want to buy buy buy XD

Yea I'd test drive both. Plus are you going to be happy loosing the convertible in summer?