New Intake!

Muabgirk

Just recently installed a neuspeed intake in my 2012 A3 8p and about after 3 weeks i was driving on the thru-way and my engine light popped on. The codes read for a p2002 Particulate trap efficiency below threshold bank 1 *permanent* - Pending - Confirmed. 3 codes in total. 

Car has never been in limp mode and drives all the same. Any idea if the intake could of caused this? Or is it just bad timing. Anyway im having audi take a look at it but it should be covered if it needs to be replaced because of the whole dieselgate thing. 

If anyone could give me insight would be a huge help.

Could be caused by the new intake, but unlikely unless the MAF sensor got messed with. 

You're lucky the way Audi have dealt with it re dieselgate. Here in Europe we got the short straw. 

10 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Could be caused by the new intake, but unlikely unless the MAF sensor got messed with. 

You're lucky the way Audi have dealt with it re dieselgate. Here in Europe we got the short straw. 

They gave me an extender for the MAF sensor I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I will take a look. But if it was sensor related I feel as if the engine light would of popped on sooner than 3 weeks of driving. Also if you don't mind me asking how'd they handle it in Europe? 

Cheers

Just dropped it off at audi today so wish me luck!

Also that is really crappy! I'm sorry, you think they'd take care of the home land better than that! 

I'm moving to Colorado with in the next year so I'll thankfully be able to completely delete the DPF and get a nice exhaust and possibly tune it.