G41audia3

2 hours ago, cliffcoggin said:

Well you signed up and started a new topic, so it's plain sailing from now on. Ask a question; even better, answer one; the more the merrier.

Well can you tell me who I can speak to about part numbers for my 2010 audi a3 8p 2.0tdi quattro sline.? Just trying to put another audi back on the road 

10 hours ago, G41audia3 said:

Well can you tell me who I can speak to about part numbers for my 2010 audi a3 8p 2.0tdi quattro sline.? Just trying to put another audi back on the road 

Nobody knows Audi part numbers better than Audi themselves, so why not ask them?

On 1/12/2021 at 8:55 PM, cliffcoggin said:

Well you signed up and started a new topic, so it's plain sailing from now on. Ask a question; even better, answer one; the more the merrier.

Tried audi but they won't give out parts numbers 

I'm trying to buy parts to put my car back in working order. I need engine undertray, front bumper lower trim plus any part in between those 2. Front passenger wheel arch cover and the same side foglight grill. I have a 2010 a3 8p 2.0tdi sline quattro 5d. This won't let me upload any pics

36 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Hello John,

As previously asked, can you tell us what parts you are looking for, whether new or secondhand, and why part numbers are important to you? 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I'm not bothered if the parts are new or 2nd hand as long as they fit lol. 

Does anybody know if I can put the s3 or even Rs3 front bumper on my car as both have quattro. Only difference is mines a manual. But from what I can see there's no need to change the front wings. Am I correct.? 

Why make things difficult for yourself by messing around with part numbers when all you want are the parts? Search for "used audi car parts" in your favourite search engine and you'll find dozens of sources, none of which require you to know the part number.

Sorry John, I’m with Cliff on this, and I’m having difficulty in trying to work out why you need part numbers if you are prepared to buy new - just order what you want. You can try Audi Parts Direct at Cardiff ( part of Mon Motors) who might give you some discount. 

If you prefer to buy secondhand then eBay is a good place to start, and of course you can also register your wants with on-line car breaker links such as Partsfinder etc. - there are others. ( Sorry to those who, like me! are bored with repeating this). 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I'm trying to buy parts for my car on the cheap side as the STEALERS charge a fortune, I only want to know if I can put an s3 or even Rs3 front bumper on my 2.0tdi sline quattro. My lights aren't facelift so that's why I'm confused. So trying to get part numbers to make it easier for me to order

Well David, ‘.....not bothered whether parts are new or 2nd hand ..’ Now ‘.....trying to buy parts on the cheap since the STEALERS (your caps) charge a fortune..’

Fair do s as they say in this neck of the woods - you have managed to confuse me. 

Understandably, dealers are not in business to supply part numbers to folks who want to buy elsewhere. 

I can only wish you good, and repeat my suggestions under ‘... if you want to buy secondhand...’

Kind regards,

Gareth.