2015 Bluetooth phone conversation problem

David O

Hi I have a A6 2015 ultra, I am having problems with connection with my iPhone and the Bluetooth in the car when I make a call off my phone when connected to the Bluetooth in the car when the person answers the call the call is intermittent you can not make out what they are saying, when I look at the signal strength it is between 2 snd 3 bars. I had it in Audi today and they could not find any problems they changed me £60 and said there are updates for the car but they can do it for a charge and this might not fix it !!!, has anyone got any ideas please.

dave 

Sorry steve no nothing has changed they said that there is an update but will have to pay for it they never said how much, they where supposed call me to day but never did😡

dave 

Hi just tried another phone with another provider and it is the same intermittent, Audi said there is an update but can not say this will be  the problem any ideas please 

Well at least you've ruled out the mobile phone or it's providers. It clearly s an issue with the car. You could get the update, or you could get a diagnostic check carried out to see if any fault codes flag up regarding the system. Think you'd be looking £75 for a diagnostic check. 

Hi I got the diagnostic done the other day that’s when they said there was an update but could not say that it will fix the fault, they where going to call me with the cost of the update still waiting. I will phone them tomorrow 

Dave 

• 1 month later...

Hi I bought an update sd card off a known dealer who said it will update my Bluetooth problem but when the card come with no instructions, I eventually found out how to install it to find out that the version they sent was not for my car, before I got the sd card they asked me to send them photos of the version on my car and sent them to them stipulating are you sure this is the version for my car they said yes when I contacted them to say they sent the wrong version they got snotty and side that’s what you ordered and said you are not getting your money back, so watch out if anyone els falls for this type of thing still , still not got my Bluetooth sorted.

Dave

Hi it started around 18 months ago, I thought it was just a signal problem then I tried my phone in my wife’s new q 3 and it worked ok, if I get a call in my car on the hands free Bluetooth it is intermittent but if I get out the car while the person is still on the phone it works perfect !!!,

dave 

3 hours ago, David O said:

Hi it started around 18 months ago, I thought it was just a signal problem then I tried my phone in my wife’s new q 3 and it worked ok, if I get a call in my car on the hands free Bluetooth it is intermittent but if I get out the car while the person is still on the phone it works perfect !!!,

dave 

Sorry to hear of your SD card problem. Have you bought another.one now and tried it? The dealer not taking it back is poor show. 

11 hours ago, David O said:

dave 

Have you had the windscreen replaced at any time?