Door courtesy lights. (Puddle lights)

Teecee
聽Share

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me! I've just bought an A1 (2014 model) and it's has the light package. Now I'm particularly talking about the lights under the door cards that light up on a night. I ordered off eBay some new ones that say S-line. I fitted these today and only the passenger one works. I have checked all fuses etc. All seems ok. At first it worked a little now not at all. Is this a problem with my Audi or the lights I purchased? I'm not much of a car guy especially when it comes to electric components. Any help would be greatly appreciated 馃槂 I should also add that the previous original ones worked! But since the new ones the drivers original one doesn't even work anymore.

Hi Steve, thanks for your prompt reply! Unfortunately I did refit the original ones. Still no luck with the drivers door 馃槙 So my guess would be that it's a wiring issue with my car. Any ideas on what to do next?聽

Many thanks!

8 hours ago, Teecee said:

Hi Steve, thanks for your prompt reply! Unfortunately I did refit the original ones. Still no luck with the drivers door 馃槙 So my guess would be that it's a wiring issue with my car. Any ideas on what to do next?聽

Many thanks!

You're welcome, you might be lucky and just dislodged the wiring. I believe the wiring runs inside the door, so you'll need to take the door card off to inspect the wiring condition.聽

• Like 1

Right brilliant. I'll have a look later today providing the weather holds off. Thank for your help Steve. Don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything I can help with!

19 minutes ago, Teecee said:

Right brilliant. I'll have a look later today providing the weather holds off. Thank for your help Steve. Don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything I can help with!

No probs at all 鈽猴笍聽and thank you 鈽猴笍

• Like 1