Washer bottle cap mod

Steve Q

Heres a cool part I found on another page. It's a washer fluid tank cap that doubles as a funnel to prevent washer fluid spills. It's an OE part on some Skodas and fits right on. Just enough clearance to turn and open. Part number 000096706. Found mine on eBay for £9. 

FB_IMG_1622298412928.jpg

FB_IMG_1622298416736.jpg

FB_IMG_1622298424467.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Steve thats some pretty fancy back to the future type wiring going on there, lucky it is not a cab as the cab inspection engineer would have turned a bloodless white colour and refused to pass it on sight.

Steve.

2 hours ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi Steve thats some pretty fancy back to the future type wiring going on there, lucky it is not a cab as the cab inspection engineer would have turned a bloodless white colour and refused to pass it on sight.

Steve.

Definitely, not my personal car and found the post and info on Facebook ☺️

5 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Definitely, not my personal car and found the post and info on Facebook ☺️

Thank god for that, you did not strike me as the multi add on type of owner, there is enough spaghetti under the bonnet as standard. just shows that Facebook can lead to libellous accusations.

Steve.

10 hours ago, Stevey Y said:

Thank god for that, you did not strike me as the multi add on type of owner, there is enough spaghetti under the bonnet as standard. just shows that Facebook can lead to libellous accusations.

Steve.

Lol do true. Don't worry I'll be keeping mine stick. However I might add this washer funnel as I am clumbsy when filling the bottle! 

I thought other members would find it useful. 

• Like 1