First post and new member

Panosmicha

Hi everyone.

My name is Panos, originally from Greece but living in Essex for the last 10 years.

Bought for myself a 2007 A6 C6 Avant 3.0tdi LeMans edition about a week ago. So far I'm loving the car. I've pretty much Owen Japanese sports cars until now but having a young daughter and a dog I had to sell my 350z because it was very unpractical for obvious reasons. Although not very new to VW group as my missus own a 2010 VW Tiguan Rline for the past 4 years.

First I want to say I'm impressed with the quality of the car and how it drives. Hopefully I will be impressed with the reliability as well. Only a couple little problems to sort out but otherwise the car is perfect. I'm sure I will find any help I need here.

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to talk to you guys.

20211005_133043.jpg

20211004_183720.jpg

20211004_183704.jpg

Hey Steve,

I was born and raised in a city called Thessaloniki. It's the second largest city in Greece after Athens and located in the north mainland Greece. Not many people know about it as it's not an island or a well known tourist destination lol, but it's a lovely city by the Aegean sea.

So far I'm very impressed with the A6 Lemans. I was between this and a Volvo V70 D5 and so far I'm glad with my choice. Lovely car.

12 hours ago, Panosmicha said:

Hey Steve,

I was born and raised in a city called Thessaloniki. It's the second largest city in Greece after Athens and located in the north mainland Greece. Not many people know about it as it's not an island or a well known tourist destination lol, but it's a lovely city by the Aegean sea.

So far I'm very impressed with the A6 Lemans. I was between this and a Volvo V70 D5 and so far I'm glad with my choice. Lovely car.

Very nice 🙂 

And I bet!