Bluetooth problems

Dazzlaa

Hello all,

having recently become an owner of a 2016 C7 I wanted to give it some time before I started quizzing the forum on any issues but one is quite frustrating.

if I have an incoming call to my phone then after the call has finished it seems Bluetooth will be disconnected. It takes 5-10 minutes to sort itself out and during this time I cannot manually reconnect. My phone still acts like it is connected. This is really annoying when I’m listening to music through Spotify as I cannot continue the music playback through the car audio. The song continues to play on the phone but no sound as it still thinks it is connected to mmi.

for reference I use an iPhone 12 pro

im wondering if an mmi update is required or if anyone has experienced similar?

Edited by Dazzlaa

18 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Id definitely try an mmi update. If you've bought it within 30 days from a dealer then they should fix this for you for free. As you're still entitled to a full refund within 30 days. 

Hi Steve,

unfortunately the car is not new, it is a 2016 C7 so is no longer under warranty.

I’ve seen a few sites that host updates but I am unsure which would be correct. Is there a list of softwares I could reference that you know of?